First Sacrament Preparation
First Sacrament Program
Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Eucharist
1. Students are expected to be in attendance on the first class night in September.
2. Regular attendance at CRE classes (Monday or Wednesday). Only three unexcused
absences per preparation year are allowed
3. Students are expected to attend Sunday Mass every Sunday.
4. In the first year of First Sacrament preparation, parents are required to attend one meeting.
In the second year of First Sacrament preparation, parents are required to attend four parent meetings (two parent meetings per sacrament).
5. Parents are asked to attend Adult "Faith Formation" Nights scheduled once a month on Monday and Wednesday evenings during CRE class times.
Attendance at two Adult "Faith Formation" Nights (per preparation year) is required.